Sediment Dewatering Bags
Sediment Dewatering Bags are designed to filter sediment, silt, and sludges by discharging water while containing the suspended solids inside of an on-site, small footprint, dewatering bag.
Dewatering bags use inward pressure to provide enclosed dewatering without the need of a support container.
EnviroZone can custom manufacture and configure a sediment, silt and sludge dewatering bag solution according to your specific requirement. The volume per bag will depend on what is being dewatered.
- 6′ x 10′
- 6′ x 15′
- 7.5′ x 20′
- 15′ x 15′
- 15′ x 30′
- Custom Sizes Available
- Municipal wastewater
- Industrial pond pumping and dredging
- Agricultural waste pumping and dredging
- Waterway remediation and dredging
- Power plant cooling tower sludge
- Construction and plant turnaround projects
- Dewaters without a container
- Provides waste volume reduction
- Utilizes internal pressure to dewater
- Assists in cleaning contaminants from water
- Enables dewatering for hard to access areas
- Accommodates up to 8″ diameter discharge hose
- Contains solids for disposal
- Stock and custom sizes available
Call (888) 570-9663 for more information or submit the form below.
You may also be interested in: